In this high speed competitive life and age of modernisation, changing lifestyle patterns such as sedentary work, constant stress, bad foof habits, smoking, alcohol and lack of sleep are the main reasons fo the high incidence of Lifestyle Diseases like obesity, diabetes, blood pressure and heart diseases.
According to Dr. Manisha Bandishti, lifestyle and obesity consultant says, “There is one machine which can help you shed kilos and control your risk factors and it is within you to do it. It is your will power and attitude that can motivate you to start up. Changing health attitude is the first step towards a Healthy Life. time is just right to stop complaining and work towards staying fit.”
Tips to sneak exercise into your busy schedule:
- The best exercise is the exercise which you enjoy and can continue for your whole life.
- We are genetically engineered for walking. We are jungle animals and our lifestyle was to walk and eat raw food the whole day.
- Sleep with exercise attire and start your day with a morning walk. At your work place, walk for 30 minutes in your lunch break.
- Walk with moderate intensity, rhythmic and continuously for 45 to 60 minutes per day.
- Maintain a good posture while sitting and stretch you body for 2 minutes after every hour of work.
- Try to incorporate health awareness and a fitness culture in your office and at home.