And just because it’s the festive season, it doesn’t mean that you have to binge.
Follow our 7 golden diet tips for Diwali.
- Cheat on only one allocated meal
- Portion control is the key in maintaining weight
- Consume sweets on an empty stomach, after exercise and before meals
- Eat a light snack like a salad or a bowl of soup so that you don’t go to the party feeling hungry
- Instead of binging on sweets choose nuts
- Prepare sweets using Use natural sweeteners such as honey, dates, jaggery, nuts etc
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 7 – 8 glasses of water a day